You must avoid making “Losing investments”.
Precious advises to success - 11 secret codes
導向成功的金玉良言 --- 成功秘碼 11條
* A correct investment is entirely different from an incorrect investment. Do you understand why?
* A correct investment and incorrect investment are definitely not equal to each other. In other words, one means making money or a gaining investment, the other means losing money or a losing investment. So never make any losing investments.
* Those who don’t know how to investment, usually will make losing money.
* To get rich you should find a correct method of investment. Investment by the wisdom, if you do investment only rely on your big money, it is foolish.
* Those who are not experienced in investment usually make incorrect investment with very low return rate. This is called“losing investment”. To save money in the bank with the purpose of collecting interest cannot be counted as real investment.
「不會投資的人，他們常常做出不是最好的投資 ( 投資報酬率太低 ) 這就叫做投錢。把錢存在銀行以收取利息為目的，那不算是真正的投資。」
* Why poor people are still poor is mainly because they only have dreams, but not ideals. They expect for getting rich by luck, but never make concrete investment plans and take actions. In other words, they have no audacity and wits, neither prompt investment actions. These are their fatal mistakes.
* This is the time for you to seize a good opportunity that is favorable in timeliness, geographical position, and friendship. In the rising tide of housing prices, your investment will have a higher return rate if you can fully utilize the “leverage of finance” to manage your financial affairs
* As long as you willing to effort, no matter what you want, God will reward all to you.
* You will certainly succeed if you have wisdom, effort, ambition, capability in financial management, guts, actions, confidence, etc. plus right place and right time.
* To be a decent man, you should do your duty without too much greediness. Anyway, you cannot refuse to accept the money which you earn through legal ways and the money sent to you by the Lord.
「做人要守本份，不要太貪心。只要是使用 正當方法賺來的錢 ，和老天爺願意送給你的錢，不要是白不要的。」
* I would rather visit friends than make friends; or rather have leisure talks with friends than visit friends. As a smart man, you can obtain lots of information from the leisure talks, for instance, motivations, inspirations and business opportunities. You should get hold of these business opportunities because they are your lucky stars in making money.
「交友不如訪友，訪友不如閒談 。 凡是聰明的人，都可以從一般的閒談中得到許多啟發，許多靈感 與 許多商機。」這些靈感或商機，就是你賺錢機會，這些賺錢的機會你要把好好把握住。