56.From a Long-Term View, the Reward Rate of Real Estate Investment Is Much Higher than That of the Stock Market.
Precious advises to success -- 17 secret codes
導向成功的金玉良言 --- 成功秘碼17 條
* Endurance, perseverance, and explosive force are the key points for victory.
* Investment by buying houses can make use of Financial Leverage up to five to ten times, but speculation in stocks can’t do that.
* In the most areas of metropolitans, the fast growth of population plus the decrease of the unused land will usually help the housing prices rising continuously.
* The gains and losses and the perspective of a company will determine the rising or falling of its stocks, the real property same as a stock.
* The growth of the city population will cause the rising of the housing prices. This has almost become a law. If one big city houses price not rise for the time being, it is accumulating its energy for the next rising. Some day the prices will definitely rise to make up the delayed rising.
* You have to wait patiently for a good investment and believe that it will certainly have an explosive rising in future.
* The reason for many failures in investments is that the length of ownership of the investment landmark is not long enough.
* If you want to win, you have to win all your life. If you only win a little temporarily, that means nothing.
* From a long-term view, the reward rate of real estate investment is much higher than that of the stock market.
* House and land are forever precious and valuable, but stocks are not reliable.
* To make investment in a big city with a population over 3 million, from a long-term view, the reward rate of housing investment is 9 times higher than that of the stock market.
* Investment in housing is much more profitable than that in stocks. Among the successful investors, 85% are investors in real estate.
* If you don’t know how to make investment or have no intention to make investment, both attitudes are not right.
「不會投資 或 不去投資，都是不正確的。」
* If you have bought a house at a relatively high price, you can wait until the housing price bounce up again in order to compensate the loss. Therefore, you do not really have any losses.
* You should buy a house as soon as possible if your financial strength is strong enough. Don’t wait ignorantly until housing prices go down.
* You will suffer big loss to let the purchasing power shrink or to let cash or stocks shrink.
* A smart man like you should invest a house instead of stocks, so that you won’t let your wealth shrink.