57.Don’t let the beautiful dream in purchasing a house or property turn into a nightmare.
Precious advises to success -- 14 secret codes
導向成功的金玉良言 --- 成功秘碼 14條
* Only the people who don’t care about life or death will borrow money to speculate in stocks. Only the people who overrate their own abilities will buy houses with zero down pay.
* To have purchased a house is something remarkable. But if you are going to buy a house that is beyond your affordability that is something regretful.
* Be aware of the trap set up by the banks. They will let you be a slave of money all you life.
* Don’t feel envious when the housing prices are skyrocketing. It’s very risky to follow others blindly in grabbing a house without considering your own financial strength.
* It’s easy to borrow money, but difficult to pay back. One who only knows to borrow money without managing his finance will be driven to death by debts at last.
* Everybody should learn to manage his finance and to avoid risks. Be aware of the banks. They are the hypocrites who lend you the umbrella on sunny days and take it back on rainy days.
* You’d better not to borrow money if you don’t have the ability to pay off the debt. People become house slaves because he borrowed money over his ability.
* First of all, you have to build up your habit of practicing thrift, saving, and doing book keeping until you have saved enough money for your down pay. This is the first step to purchase a house or property.
* Many people misunderstand that purchasing a house or other property is the first step of getting rich. Actually, the first step to get rich should begin with practicing economy, saving and doing book keeping, so as to build up the strength for investment.
* Winners know how to use “debts” to create wealth. But losers only know how to use “debts” to support debts.
* People who lack of financial strength and abuse the use of the “Principles of Leverage” will be losers eventually.
* You should use your wisdom to manage your finance, but never use your petty cleverness to cheat others’ money.
* “Poor people” often let themselves caught into the whirl pool of debts. They never know how the “rich people” take advantage of the ‘Leverage of debts” to create their own wealth.
* To purchase houses or properties is something to be proud of. But you have to estimate your strength accurately, so that your beautiful dream of buying houses won’t turn into a nightmare.