Shed your sweat and blood; Reap your own harvest.
Precious advises to success - 17 secret codes
導向成功的金玉良言 --- 成功秘碼 17條
If you want to become rich, let’s see what a rich dad or rich mom is going to tell us.
* If you want to grow rich, you must depend on yourself to fulfill your dream. If you expect to have help from the Heaven, your ancestors or someone else, you are not a true man.
「發財的夢要自己圓，靠人 、靠天 、靠祖先，都不是英雄好漢。」
* Your family is your paradise. Without your family, your life will be so gloomy. Love is your life. Without love, your life will be meaningless.
* “Never expose you money to anyone”. This is a warning not only for you to guard against scoundrels from outside but also your “Little Emperors” at home.
Being a rich dad, you should not spoil your children with money. Otherwise, they might take away all your money and properties one day and still complain, “My daddy doesn’t love me”
* Love from parents to children, or children to parents cannot be measured with “money” but with “time“.
* Although your children are now living in a luxurious house, ride in a brand-name car, and dress in their best everyday, they still cannot feel your love for them, just because you do not spend enough time with them them. Gradually, they will become more and more distant from you.
* When children are growing up, no one can replace the role of their parents.
* If you can spend a little bit more time with your children, they will not follow bad examples so easily.
* The more money you give to your immature children, the lazier and more self-indulgent they will become and nothing they will accomplish in the end.
* If you intend to use the power of money to make up your negligence to your children, that will only deteriorate your relations.
* Love needs to be nurtured, cultivated, and protected incessantly, just like you need to water your plants everyday.
* Kids are not living toys for you to kill your loneliness. They are neither remedy to soothe your bad mood. They are certainly not you servants or nurses at your service when you are old and sick.
* The best gift parents can give to their kids is spending a few more minutes with them everyday.
* Love in exchange of money is bound to be tragic.
* You need to work hard step by step to build up your fortune. Never take short cuts, follow illegal paths and do anything ungrateful.
* Shed your sweat and blood and reap your own harvest. You have to work extremely hard to realize your golden dream.
* A happy family is much more important than money.
* If you chase after wealth so desperately that you have your family fall apart. What is the purpose and meaning of your life then?