5. Poverty is not scary. What is scary is the person who always looks for excuses for being poor.
Precious advises - 35 secret codes
導向成功的金玉良言 --- 成功秘碼 35 條
If you want to grow rich, let’s see what a rich dad or mom is going to tell us.
* A successful man is always responsible and trustworthy and never tries to find an excuse for what he is doing.
An unsuccessful man always has a bunch of excuses. Whenever he makes mistakes, he just shirks the mistakes onto other people without any sense of responsibility.
* To find an excuse is another way to forgive oneself. ” excuse” and “forgive” are twin brother.
* If you can face your problems and failures bravely and honestly, you will find the chance to begin your life again.
* A brave man never finds excuses for himself, while a coward is always looking for excuses for his mistakes.
* “Excuse” is like a shield that can be used to fool others and forgive oneself.
*“Excuse” is also like a kaleidoscope that can cover one’s weakness and irresponsibility.
• When someone says that he forgot to complete his assigned job or to do his duty is actually an excuse for his irresponsibility.
* For a unsuccessful man, finding an excuse is the best way to get out of his embarrassing situation. But for a successful man, excuses are the worst unacceptable explanations. Therefore, “Excuse” is the“Spokesman” for losers.
* People who always look for excuses are not honest to themselves. A dishonest man can never gain a place in society.
* All excuses are lies. No matter how good or bad they may sound, they are all made-up lies.
* People who look for excuses are trying to shirk the blames onto others instead of admitting their mistakes.
* A loser always makes an excuse to escape from what he doesn’t like to do. When he can’t finish the task, he would try to shirk the responsibility onto others. This is exactly the “farce” a loser likes to play.
「不想做的事，找個理由不去做 。不能完成的事，把責任推給他人，這些都是失敗者常表演的 ( 鬧劇 ) 藉口。」
* “Poverty, no money” and“failure, bad credit” are all the consequences of “Excuses” and also the bitter fruit of “being dishonest to oneself“.
* People with positive attitude seek to solve problems instead of finding excuses.
People with negative attitude would avoid problems and look for excuses.
* A successful man never looks for excuses. Instead, he keeps working diligently,
completes all his tasks and makes up his mind to reach his goal. An unsuccessful man always looks for excuses, works sloppily without completing his tasks. In this way, he can never achieve his goal.
* Someone who is good at finding excuses will have numerous excuses to make.
* One who doesn’t admit his mistakes and still looks for excuses to cover his fault is really a hopeless coward.
* We can gain experience and draw lessons from our failure. The lesson we learn is that never look for excuses to cover our mistakes.
* A great man dares to take upon crucial responsibilities, completes his mission as best as he can, and never looks for excuses.
* Bookkeeping is the first step to manage finance. If you wish to be a rich dad, you must learn bookkeeping, accounting principles, and financial management.
「記帳是理財的第一步，要想成為富爸爸，你就要先學會記帳、會計 與 財務管理。」
* If you know bookkeeping, you will control your spending and budget, so that you will never be a credit card debtor.
* If you keep doing bookkeeping everyday, you will manage your money efficiently, so that you don’t need to find any excuses for being poor.
* Positive investment can earn net income, while negative investment cannot.
* Good investments can generate passive income, while bad investments cannot.
* It is very important for you to learn and check your financial statements from time to time because it will decide whether you will win or lose in your investment. So, never neglect checking your financial statements.
* It is absolutely important to learn reading financial statements. It does not only help you manage your finance, but also enhance your confidence and invincibility.
* The first step to prevent you from making mistakes again is not to look for excuses any more.
* Those who do not know how to invest, how to do bookkeeping, how to admit his mistakes will never become rich dads.
* If you want to succeed, you need to learn from successful people - learn how to do bookkeeping and not to look for excuses.
* First of all, you need to do bookkeeping in order to avoid financial mistakes. Without doing bookkeeping means you are trying to escape from your responsibility of debts.
* To understanding accounting can help you get rid of all excuses for being poor.
* The lesson you can learn from poverty is not to look for excuses for your incorrect investments.
* There are no losers. But there are people who are reluctant to admit their mistakes, refuse to upgrade themselves, and always look for excuses.
* You will be successful, if you seize your opportunities, and make no excuses for wrong investment.
* Poverty is not scary. What is scary is the person who always finds excuses for being poor.