Make good use of your wisdom to create success.
33. 善用智慧 創造成功
Precious advises to success - 27 secret codes
導向成功的金玉良言 --- 成功秘碼 27條
* Make good use of your wisdom to create success. By making use of wisdom means you should be diligent, hard working and trustworthy; you should be humble to learn from others; you should establish extensive human resources and sustain money resources. Yet, first of all you should have a clear understanding of your own merits and demerits as well.
「善用智慧創造成功，這個智慧不僅包括「認識自己的優點 ，認清自己的缺點」 也包括「勤奮努力、誠實 、講信用、不恥下問、廣結人脈 、儲蓄錢脈。」
* Time changes so swiftly. Once you loosen you vigilance, you’ll find yourself lagging behind the others.
* If you want to test how far you are behind the age of modernization, just ask yourself if you can operate the up-to-date iphone.
* There are a lot of ways to become rich, why you going to choose a way that have very low success rate with high risk?
* there is only one life, but there are lots and lots of money. If you make lots of money, but lost your life, what is the benefit for you?
* To do investment in real estate, you don’t need a very high level of intelligence. You need to take the practical actions of investment.
* You’ll never be able to catch up the money with your both hands. Therefore, you need to use your brain to make money.
* It is the people who create the wealth (banknotes), not the wealth that create the people. That is why you need to use your smart brain to create the wealth.
「人製造了財富(鈔票) ，不是財富製造了人 ，所以你要用聰明的腦袋去製造財富才對。」
* Never get into debts, unless you are in a desperate situation. Otherwise, you’ll become the man created by money, but not the man who is creating the money.
* It is workable to borrow money for investments. But it is absurd to borrow money for living a luxurious life.
* What we are most worried about is that we usually don’t know ourselves, our demerits and even our enemies.
* It is your merit to understand your own demerits.
* Don’t puff yourself up to be smart. Actually you are not wisdom, you deceive yourself.
* If you are not a genius, don’t force yourself to engage in some field that requires a high standard of intelligence.
* If you force yourself to do a job that you don’t like everyday, your life will become obscure and dull.
* To work for your personal interest, at least you can enjoy happiness and sense of success, although you can’t earn much money.
* If you work for money just to maintain you daily necessities, your whole life will be very difficult and meaningless.
* Make sound use of your wisdom to make money. Be a producer of banknotes, instead of a man being enslaved and dominated by banknotes.
「善用智慧去賺錢 ，做一個製造鈔票的人 ，不要去做一個被鈔票奴役使喚的人。」
* It is your merit to have a clear understanding of your demerit. Generally, the reason for one’s failure is not due to his lack of merits. It is because he forgets about his demerits.
* Everybody knows that a rock is much harder than an egg. Then, why do you intentionally knock the egg against the rock? Is it worth to bear the consequence?
* Have a correct estimation of your ability. The most important thing is to choose a suitable path for your life career.
* Only with the income from your job cannot make you rich. To become rich you still have to depend on correct investments.
* To be successful you cannot fight without tactics, but with your wisdom.
To be successful you cannot depend on your boasting strength but on a clear understanding of your actual strength.
To be successful you cannot rely on competition of smartness, but on better use of your wisdom.
「成功不是靠硬拚，成功是靠鬥智。 成功不是靠逞強 ， 成功是靠認清自己的實力。 成功不是靠比聰明 , 成功要靠善用你的智慧。」
* The most significant reason for your failure is that you are unable to find the correct ways. It has nothing to do whether you are smart or stupid.
* Usually people know how to use their merits to be successful. As a matter of fact, it is your clear understanding of your demerits that helps you to be successful. Understand your weaknesses, greater reactive help your success.
「往往人們只知道運用自己的優點去成功 , 其實讓你成功的是你認識你自己的缺點，認識自己的缺點，在更大程度上幫功你成功。」
* Because of your clear understanding of your demerits, you can avoid your demerits to make good use of your merits, so that you can succeed.
「正是你認清了自己的缺點 ，你能夠避開你的缺點 ，善用你的優點 ，你才會成功。」
* You can be successful just because you have demerits. In other words, your success is due to you overcome your demerits.
* It is useless to hold wisdom but no practical action; it is useless also to have bountiful knowledge but no practical action. The most important thing is your practical actions. Therefore, action is the most fundamental requirement for all successful people.